Blogger news

"Blogger News", huh... Well, my family has already had two cancer alerts this year. Last year we had a few as well, but two within a month? Fucking heck...

About

This is a webcomic based around the everyday life of me, Ian. It's actually my art project for this year, based on the theme 'gender', and so there'll be a few rudie-nudie bits, and discussion about genderqueerism and stuff... Ian is seventeen, genderqueer, pansexual,and lives in Melbourne, Australia.

8 Feb 2014

First Day Back (Or: Why Ian Hates 12-Year-Old Girls)






































































































Yeah - first day back at Mud-Hole Secondary College, my maths teacher asks me to carry some boxes full of school diaries to the staff room. On the way, some lost little year 7s pass me by, and one whispers loudly to the other: "You know, I reckon that was a girl in the boy's uniform,". Well, you know what, little girl? I reckon it's none of your goddamn business.

Artsy notes for Teachers and Interested Peoples:
I admit, I've had this sitting in my art book for a few days now. It's been super-hot, and I've been super-lazy. You can see, too, that the pencils didn't agree with the weather in some panels (panel 2, particularly. That green was a bitch). Anyway, this time I decided to go over edges with texta for fun. Kinda makes the colour pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment